Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas is coming ...


Rather than send an email out to everyone, I thought I'd just let you all know our Christmas plans from here. Easy peasy Japanesy.

Mike and I will be in Thailand from December 16 - 23, arriving back in Tokyo on the morning of Christmas Eve. We'll be spending Christmas Day here in Tokyo (fingers crossed for snow and a white Christmas, although I hear we'll be rather lucky if it happens!) and then off again on Boxing Day. We're taking the train down to Kyoto for 5 nights and will be seeing Osaka, Nara and Kobe from there too.

So what's everyone planning for their Christmas hols? Do you even get Christmas hols? I'm certainly envious of those of you in the Southern Hemisphere enjoying the weather warming up and the prospect of BBQs and cricket on the telly.

By the way, email me your addresses please so I can send you all Chrissy cards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sarah Munday http://sarahjanem.bebo.com/
Technorati Profile