Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

For those of you who don't know, last week was Thanksgiving in the States. As some of our new friends here are American we got to celebrate Thanksgiving in style at Joanna and Andrew's. With the turkey provided by moi as we are the only ones with a real oven!

After much stress (mostly unnecessary), I managed to find a turkey that would fit in our oven and attempted to cook it on Saturday morning. I even remembered to thaw it in the fridge for 3 days before I needed it! Hooray for me. By all accounts the turkey (and homemade stuffing which was something of a novelty for my American friends) was a success and I will be invited back again since there was no food poisoning involved.

Anyways it was a fantastic night and you can see a few of the photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sarah Munday http://sarahjanem.bebo.com/
Technorati Profile