Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Never Smile at a Crocodile

Who remembers that song?!

It's time for Sarah's random thought for the day. Yes, I have a bit of time on my hands this week.

Anyways, I was doing the washing yesterday (!) and what should I discover all over my clothes when I opened up the washing machine? Wet tissue! Everywhere! Ugh! SO the moral of the story is check all the pockets before you put the washing on. Lucky for me, it wasn't such a big load of washing and I managed to get it all off before I put everything in the dryer. Ah, the trials of being a tai tai hey.

So today I am going to work some more on my Japanese. I am trying out James W. Heisig's book Remembering the Kana. So far it's going OK, I think I am learning them!

Also looking at joining an ikebana class in September. Should help keep me out of trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sarah Munday http://sarahjanem.bebo.com/
Technorati Profile