Friday, February 23, 2007

Sayonara!


Mike and I arrived in Hong Kong last Friday and so far it has been a week full of grey skies, cleaning products and catching up with friends.

It's great to be back, although a little strange at the same time since it barely feels like we ever left. The laundry lady still remembers us and still tries her hardest to get everything done on the same day for us. It's been super busy because of Lunar New Year this week and on Wednesday she told me the washing wouldn't be ready till Friday .. and then called me up at 9.30 that night and said it was done!!

I've had coffee from eat right more times than I can count already .. what a great cafe! Also rediscovered Cafe O ... fantastic food, although a bit further to go from Kowloon. This Saturday Mike and I are having lunch with Kiki and Larry - yay!

Tonight I am meeting Jenny and another Aussie girl for a few drinks, so that should be a blast. The blue skies have finally appeared today so I want to get out and enjoy it ASAP .. not sure what I'll do though.

Well, I'm no longer in Tokyo but for the next few months I really WILL be a tai tai. Stay tuned for a revamped "tai tai in tokyo" and all our adventures in Hong Kong (and Singapore).

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sarah Munday http://sarahjanem.bebo.com/
Technorati Profile